I'm so pleased to finally start offering some appliques at Heirloom Monograms. So many have asked about the possibility, so let me show you some ideas. Right now, I'm starting small, with a few simple shapes and block letters and numbers. But I'm always open to discussing your ideas-- I love to work on custom projects!
Here is a shot of the early stages of a birthday hat. I'll post again with the finished product later.
A few more ideas... These appliques are a great way to add something special to an a-line dress or jon jon, or even a plain white t-shirt. Of course, they'd also work on a bag, bib, burp cloth, pillowcase... I could sit and think of ideas all day!



Here is a shot of the early stages of a birthday hat. I'll post again with the finished product later.
A few more ideas... These appliques are a great way to add something special to an a-line dress or jon jon, or even a plain white t-shirt. Of course, they'd also work on a bag, bib, burp cloth, pillowcase... I could sit and think of ideas all day!



No comments:
Post a Comment