Here are a couple more products from Dharma Trading Company. I've been very pleased with the quality of their things. A word to the wise, though, they run small and shrink a lot! When they give measurements on the website, expect to lose around two inches in length after washing.
Charlotte is only 4 1/2 years old, but I think that the size 6 will fit just fine. I did a double lettuce edge t-shirt for her with flowers... So cute!
I added this purple gingham ribbon between the rows of ruffling on the sleeves, and around the hem to compliment the floral curlz monogram on this cap sleeve lettuce edge dress.
Since she lives in Florida, Charlotte's mom had her order shipped directly to me. I threw it all in the wash so that it would shrink before it was monogrammed, and it has already arrived safely in sunny Florida.
I added this purple gingham ribbon between the rows of ruffling on the sleeves, and around the hem to compliment the floral curlz monogram on this cap sleeve lettuce edge dress.
Since she lives in Florida, Charlotte's mom had her order shipped directly to me. I threw it all in the wash so that it would shrink before it was monogrammed, and it has already arrived safely in sunny Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment