After a frustrating beginning to my week, I am so excited to have a new computer! And while there were some struggles, I was finally able to get my embroidery software working on the new computer. Better yet, an update that was required for the the software to work with the new operating system has some great new monogram styles. These images were taken directly from the program, so they may be a little fuzzy, but they'll give you an idea of what to expect.
Here's the circular monogram...
...the octagon monogram, which is similar but not identical to the diamond monogram...
...and the seal monogram.
I'll try to post some real pictures when I actually stitch these out on something. And hopefully I'll get some pics up in the next few days of some recent projects. All the computer fiasco has really slowed me down!
...the octagon monogram, which is similar but not identical to the diamond monogram...
...and the seal monogram.
I'll try to post some real pictures when I actually stitch these out on something. And hopefully I'll get some pics up in the next few days of some recent projects. All the computer fiasco has really slowed me down!
No comments:
Post a Comment