I'm sure we all remember the alligator clips the dentist uses to attach a towel around your neck to keep your shirt dry during a cleaning. This is the same idea, with just a little more pizazz. When you head to a restaurant, you can pull these out of the diaper bag and clip a napkin around your little one's neck to keep him clean. The best part: when dinner is over, you leave the messy napkin on the table, and don't have to shove a dirty bib back into your bag. Should the clips get a little messy, you can pretreat them as you would other laundry and stick them in the washing machine on cold, just stick them in a lingerie bag first. The long ribbon securing the clips has a bead at the end so that this "bib" can grow with your child-- from infancy all the way to elementary school (if you can get away with it!).

We've had several friends who have adopted children overseas, and I always struggle with a good "baby" gift since their little one comes home more of a toddler. I'm going to try to post a few ideas for adoption gifts in the next few weeks, and I think this is a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment