OK, I know school just let out, but I've done several little lunchboxes and backpacks lately, and I wanted to share before you've already done all your back to school shopping! I just love these little sets. These are the perfect size for preschoolers, but this company makes a larger version of the backpack and lunchbox, too-- great for school aged kids. They have lots of different color options, though, as always, there are more for the girls. The first two sets are for little ones entering their first year of preschool in a class for one year olds. 
This little pirate themed lunch box was a birthday gift for Silas. It is one of the cutest (if you can call a skull and crossbones cute!) patterns for little boys. And I love the pirate-y font to go with it!

This little pirate themed lunch box was a birthday gift for Silas. It is one of the cutest (if you can call a skull and crossbones cute!) patterns for little boys. And I love the pirate-y font to go with it!
I still have one more set to do for a mid-July birthday that's a race car theme-- red with black and white checkered trim. But I don't want to spoil the fun for that birthday boy (or his mom!) so you'll have to wait! Incidentally, these are among the things that I think are great gifts for newly adopted kiddos who are a little too old for traditional "baby" gifts when they come home for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment