I did a few more things from Dharma recently, and I just love how a monogram and a little trim can turn them into something special! Isn't this little angel wing dress precious?
Ainsley's mom found this adorable pink and chocolate brown ribbon, so we added it to the little lettuce edge tee along with her name. After sticking a bow on to finish it off, I added the same little bow to each leg of some capri pants-- such a great outfit for a very intrepid crawler!
Now my favorite... Ainsley received these gorgeous silk brocade shoes as a baby gift. I added a design on this romper to match the colors in the shoes so that she has (yet another!) perfectly coordinated outfit. I love it!
Ainsley's mom found this adorable pink and chocolate brown ribbon, so we added it to the little lettuce edge tee along with her name. After sticking a bow on to finish it off, I added the same little bow to each leg of some capri pants-- such a great outfit for a very intrepid crawler!
Now my favorite... Ainsley received these gorgeous silk brocade shoes as a baby gift. I added a design on this romper to match the colors in the shoes so that she has (yet another!) perfectly coordinated outfit. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment