Don't worry, I'm not giving notice that I want to give up monogramming. But I hope this will serve as a friendly reminder that I really appreciate it when you give me ample time (two weeks!) when you bring me things to monogram or place an order-- which most of you do. Of course, many of my regulars know that I frequently finish things long before the two week timeline, but I like to be sure that I've got plenty of time in case life gets in the way!
I've decided to start charging a rush fee of 50% for anything that needs to be finished in a week or less. Even with a rush fee, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to finish things that quickly-- my family comes first. But I'm hoping that rush fee will encourage all you procrastinators out there (I count myself in your ranks, by the way!) to think a little farther ahead. (I'll still do my best to get new baby things out as soon as I get a name, no rush fees apply there.)
And so this reminds me, August is just around the corner, and back to school shopping is about to commence. If you're going to want your little one to have a new backpack, lunchbox, or special outfit for the first day of school, don't put off shopping until you get back from the beach in mid-August!
No comments:
Post a Comment