Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whimiscal Wears

If you're at all like me, the middle of summer means that it's time to start shopping for fall! I know it may seem a little ridiculous, but I'm already looking for the perfect back to school outfits and things to make the Christmas season just a little more cheery! I came across this site, and just had to share...
Whimsical Wears makes a-line and pillowcase dresses for girls and longalls and jon jons for boys. They also make shorts, pants, and bloomers. (For all you moms of girls-- the bloomers go up to size 8, so you could create a bloomer set for girls bigger than 4T!) There are lots of fabric options-- solids, ginghams, and even red corduroy (perfect for Christmas time), and everything is fully lined. Best of all, they're a steal-- a-line dresses start at $14.50 and jon jons start at $16, with super cheap shipping! A simple monogram would really dress these up, though a design or applique would give you a completely unique outfit. I haven't ordered anything from them (I make these kinds of things for my own kiddos), but let me know what you think if you do.

No comments: