Friday, September 12, 2008

Turtleneck Time

Even before I started monogramming them, I knew the value of a good white turtleneck. They go great under a-line jumpers for girls and longalls for boys. I quickly learned that I really needed more than one or even two to make it through the winter. Target has some really great quality turtlenecks, and for infants and toddlers, they're not even $4. (I looked, and they're not available online...) They've started getting theirs in the stores for this year already, and they do sell out of some sizes, so I'm making sure to get plenty right away! (I can always return some later...)

I haven't monogrammed any yet this fall, and will be sure to post a picture when I do. I found last year that my kids got a lot of wear out of the turtlenecks with the red monogram, especially during the holidays, and that pink for girls and navy for boys really get a lot of wear.

No comments: