I mentioned this a week or so ago, but, even though it's hard to believe, Christmas planning is already upon us. This year, my deadline for guaranteed completion by Christmas is November 14. All orders placed after November 14 will be subject to the 50% rush fee, and I won't be able to promise Christmas delivery, though I'll do what I can. I did have to turn away a few gift ideas last year because I just didn't have the time, so start thinking now about Christmas.
Besides friends and family, don't forget about teachers, babysitters, and coworkers. Incidentally, if you're waiting on a name for a gift exchange or a baby gift, give me all the details and we'll fill in the name when you get it. As long as I have most of the details already, baby gifts will still move to the top of the list when you hear the name with no rush fee, and additional orders placed after November 14 that don't need to be done in time for Christmas won't incur the rush fee, either.
Besides friends and family, don't forget about teachers, babysitters, and coworkers. Incidentally, if you're waiting on a name for a gift exchange or a baby gift, give me all the details and we'll fill in the name when you get it. As long as I have most of the details already, baby gifts will still move to the top of the list when you hear the name with no rush fee, and additional orders placed after November 14 that don't need to be done in time for Christmas won't incur the rush fee, either.
No comments:
Post a Comment