I've shown this sippy cup before, but I'm showing it again with some good news. I'm now keeping a small stash of these on hand so that you don't have to go from store to store looking for one. Besides red, they come with lids that are either royal or turquoise blue, lime green, purple, or hot pink. All of the lids have straws, but you should be able to use a standard "sippy" lid from another playtex cup if you just can't convince your little one to use a straw.
Here are a few more girly inserts that I've made recently, too. If you've already got a cup, I can always just do the insert for you to stick in, too.
My little guy uses one of these everyday, and one of his preschool teachers ordered one as a baby gift, commenting how much she appreciates my kiddo's cup being so well labeled.
Here are a few more girly inserts that I've made recently, too. If you've already got a cup, I can always just do the insert for you to stick in, too.
My little guy uses one of these everyday, and one of his preschool teachers ordered one as a baby gift, commenting how much she appreciates my kiddo's cup being so well labeled.
No comments:
Post a Comment