It's hard to believe that it's time to make these announcements, but here goes...
Tuesday, October 28 is the Annual Marketplace at the Weekday Preschool at First Baptist. It gives me a chance to collect samples to show off the kind of work that I do. You can look, touch, ask questions... I think that this year I'm going to feature gift ideas-- from baby gifts to items that would make great Christmas gifts. Of course, there will be lots of other vendors there, among them my friends Sally, of Sally Brewer Photography, and Barbara, of Barbara's Bow Boutique. Stop by if you have a chance.
It's also important to note that I'll be expecting to have a large influx of orders from this event. So if you've got some things you've been meaning to get to me, the sooner the better! After October 28, it may take me a little longer than ususal to complete your order.
(And a sneak peek of announcements to come-- my cut-off date for Christmas orders will be November 14th!)
No comments:
Post a Comment