Right now I'm feeling inundated with new babies. I've done so many differnt baby sets for so many new little babies. Of course, what I enjoy most is that no two are alike! The red and blue together are such a classic for little boys, and I love the lowercase "m" in this font.
Despite the fact that I've been homebound entertaining two kiddos for a few days now, I can finally say that I'm all caught up on my monogramming! This morning, I even monogrammed an outfit that's been waiting since November for one of my kiddos, and made another pinafore top for my other one. Of course, there are always more projects... And more babies to make gifts for!
(note: that whole "caught up" thing was as of this morning... Now I have two chokers to monogram-- for a little girl riding in a horse show next weekend, and I have several more things to pick up tomorrow at preschool... At least I should be able to get them finished pretty quickly!)
No comments:
Post a Comment