I've been really busy this week, and finally uploaded some pictures, so there will be more posts in the days to come. But I wanted to show off this fun project first. I went out with my daughter today to look for something for Valentine's Day, and we found a really cute dress that's just begging for a great big monogram. (More on that later.) But, I've been seeing legwarmers on etsy lately, and have been looking for an excuse to get her in some. A cute knit Valentine's dress seems like as good an excuse as any! Maybe next time I'll try a more traditional cuff at the bottom, but I actually like the way these turned out, with the lettuce edge. And for any of you with a sewing machine, this is a super easy project-- I'll be happy fill you in!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment