Monday, January 5, 2009

Model Mondays | A New Year

I am so glad to get back into a routine after a rather crazy holiday season. The kids head back to school, and I'm going to get back to normal, too-- errands, housework, and of course, monogramming! I already have a new list of things to do, betweeen new babies, birthdays, and making that Christmas gift extra special, this looks like it's going to be a busy week!

I know that I usually feature much younger (toddler!) models, but this was too fun to pass up! I monogrammed nametags for some of the actors in our church's Living Christmas Tree presentation. "Mac" is posing here with his daughter, one of "my girls" from last year who has headed off to college this year. Thanks for the picture, guys! And keep them coming! Happy New Year, I look forward to seeing you all soon!

No comments: