I write this to you all after returning from an adventure to the sewing machine shop. Taking two kiddos into a shop like that is an adventure enough, but then we drove in circles and ended up walking the ENTIRE length of a mall in search of the Chick-fil-A that was really close to the shop, according to the internet. Of course, when we finally made it to Chick-fil-A, it was all worth it, and the kids really were troopers. But I digress... All of that is to say that this weekend (just before the holiday and the partial shutdown of one road leading to my sewing machine shop) my machine started giving me fits. The guy at my shop is fabulous, and assures me that it's not a big problem, and I should be able to pick it up on Friday morning. But that does mean that I've had several days without it, so I may be running a little behind schedule. If I have something of yours that you need by a particular day, please let me know so that once I get my machine back I can make sure I have it finished in time. And thank you so much, in advance, for your patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment