I can not even begin to count the times that someone has asked me where to find good, plain shirts. It can be pretty tough. Target has started getting some in for spring and summer, and like I warned about turtlenecks, they don't seem to replenish their stock much throughout the season, so get out early! They have some nice cap sleeved t-shirts in the big girls section (4-16), but don't seem to have anything plain for toddler girls yet. The toddler boys' t-shirts and polo shirts are on sale this week, so you might want to grab some now. The men's polo shirts at Target have won the acclaim of Consumer Reports for their quality, and the toddler version that we had last year seemed to live up to it. The boys' t-shirts do have a pocket, but are pretty easy to remove with your seam ripper using the same techniques as for monogram removal. I haven't checked at Wal-Mart yet, but was really surprised by the selection and quality that I found there in the fall. Keep your eyes open when you're out and about, now is the time to grab those things-- you can decide what to do with them, or return them!-- later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment