Here's a shot of my dryer right now. Filled with a set of towels that I just finished for my family. Finally. It's only been about 18 months. I really don't like doing towels. Especially big sets of towels.
So for the time being, I'm out of the towel set game. I'll still monogram beach towels and baby towels-- interesting, cute things. But no more orders for sets of 4 or 8 or 12 family towels. I hope I'm not disappointing too many of you. And if I've promised you a set (you know who you are-- like for when you finally get that house with the guest bathroom, or if your daughter has recently gone off to college and you need to freshen up her bathroom) I'll still be more than happy to do them. I'm just not taking anymore orders!
Well, I think I need to go fold some towels...
No comments:
Post a Comment