Some very good news to share... I'm all caught up with the monogramming that stacked up during the machine part fiasco! Of course, I have a new stack to get through, but I'm now back to working at a normal pace. Second bit of good news-- my husband got a new job, about which is he thrilled. (Don't worry, it's local, we're not going anywhere!) Which leads to my bit of not so good news: before he starts his new job, we'll be doing our annual grandparent tour-- right away. So now that I've just gotten caught up, I'm immediately thrown into another rush! Yikes. So if you're wanting things before the first week in June, please try to get them to me as soon as possible. By next Monday, I'll be finishing up all my monogramming (I hope!), prepping for graduation (I can't believe that my little girl will be graduating from preschool!), saying goodbye to some dear friends who are moving out of state, and heading to visit the aforementioned grandparents. Oh, and teacher presents. And a couple of different birthdays to plan for. I better go now before I think of even more things that I need to be doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment