So I have a bit of a confession. My Google Reader and I have become good friends. I love reading crafty blogs. I read a lot of other ones, too, but just love the way there are so many people with such great, fun ideas. And I love being inspired by them to do some fun things on my own. I’ve been thinking lately of starting my own craft and sewing blog. I do a lot of fun projects with and for my kiddos and even myself, and while I’ve shared a few here, that’s just not the point of this blog. It’s supposed to be a place where I can share new monogramming ideas and occasionally something fun, not the day to day successes (and failures!) of my “I could totally make that!” attitude.
Here’s the problem. I can’t come up with a name. The blogs that I read have some really clever, fun names, and that’s never been my forte. We’re talking names like Angry Chicken, The Pioneer Woman, the Scientific Seamstress (so bummed I didn’t think of that one!), Bakerella, Soule Mama (by blogger Amanda Soule), and the oh-so genteel Crap I’ve Made. So I’m looking for ideas here. Send me an email or leave a comment. And if I ever get a name and get something up and running, I’ll be sure to let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment