Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Too cool for school

So if your kiddo has a lot of school spirit, but you can’t bring yourself to put them in the PTA-sanctioned, screen printed tee, here’s one option…  I love how the applique turned out for this little Hayfield Elementary student.

h for hayfield And while we’re talking school, I should mention that I’ve about figured out all our new school schedules.  Between running across town to drop off and pick up at preschool and walks back and forth (with a preschooler—not a quick trip!) to the bus stop, I’ve got a lot of strange small windows of time.  If you want to stop by to drop things off and talk things over, here are some times that are generally good:

  • Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays after 4pm
  • Wednesdays before 1pm
  • Fridays most of the day

Those are not the only times that will work, but they’re the most consistent.  If there’s a time that works well for you, let me know and we’ll see what we can work out.  Thanks!

No comments: