Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It’ll be here before you know it…

I’ve already started buying Christmas presents.  Crazy, I know.  I’m just a little tired of spending the last day before we leave for our Christmas trip searching for just the right gift (any gift, really) for those last few people on my list.  Thinking about it ahead of time has really helped me out lately.  And so for your sake (and mine!) I want to encourage you to start thinking ahead, too.haribow tree

Along those lines, my Christmas deadline this year will be November 20.  After that Friday afternoon, I can’t guarantee Christmas delivery.  In the past, I’ve continued to take things much past the deadline, but I’m doubting that I’ll be able to do much of that this year.  So be thinking about those special Christmas outfits, hairbows, and pajamas, and gifts for friends, family, and teachers.  I’ll be trying to highlight some gift ideas in the next few weeks, so start making your list and be sure to check it twice.

No comments: