One of these days I’ll be able to take a picture so that all of the colors are represented well… Today is not that day. Even though the picture leaves something to be desired, I still wanted to show how adorable these ornament shirts look. When mom brought the shirts, she gave me fabric, too. It worked so well with both the red and green shirts, and the red and green together will look so nice on these three in a picture (hint, hint!). We had grandparents visiting last week, so while I did get some monogramming done, I didn’t get in as much computer time. Hopefully I’ll have a lot of things to show off this week. And remember, Friday is the last day to place a Christmas order.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
More ornaments…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I love these. I may need to order one for my kiddo!
Post a Comment