Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coffee Time

So I’ve decided that I need to start drinking coffee.  I have never really liked it, but after sampling some at a friend’s house from her Keurig, I thought I might possibly be able to acquire the taste.  Since I’ve managed to finish a few (entire!) cups of coffee this week, I decided I should reward myself with a new coffee cup.  new cupAnd what better time to do it than when I was making one for someone else, too? DSC_0007 I should mention that these are a great gift—I made a bunch at Christmas time, but just didn’t take the time to photograph them all.  And such a great way to show off your personal style—the one above was made for someone who loves polka dots and her favorite color combination is pink and orange.  And me?  Have you noticed how much I love red and aqua?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the dark side... ;-)