We’ve had beautiful weather the last few days—and I’m reminded, and comforted, that spring is on its way. While I haven’t seen them, a friend told me last week that Wal-Mart has short sleeve tees in, and that they have a lot of colors available. (I’ve found that they usually wash very well and easily last two years as long as you buy a little on the big side the first year!) I haven’t been to Target in at least a week (I can’t believe it!), but I imagine that theirs are on the way. Keep an eye out as you’re doing your regular shopping and pick them up when you see them—it can be hard to find your size if you wait too long. A simple tee looks so great dressed up with an applique or a monogram. These are a wardrobe staple at our house with shorts or a skirt, and they make thoughtful birthday gifts, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment