Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Week: Inspiration | Bedding

I showed you this bedding yesterday—and the more I look at it, the more I LOVE the color combinations.  So very happy.floral beddingI’ve mentioned it before, but the more I love a project, the quicker it gets finished.  Plus, these two little girls will be making their appearance any day now, so I whipped these out this morning, and they are on their way to Texas to be ready for the big day.

DSC_0012 (3) I take inspiration from all kinds of things—announcements, favorite colors or critters, sports teams and universities, and of course, the nursery.  I don’t necessarily expect mom to put little Harper and Sutton in these gowns and photograph them with the bedding (though that would be adorable!), but coordinating these with the bedding guarantees that they’ll fit in with mom’s aesthetic.

1 comment:

Daniele DC said...

My Harper has the same bedding! It's great!