Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Bipartisan Friendship

I got a request for a “red baby” set.  She was first thinking something patriotic as her friend is uber-political.  But then she remembered that she jokes that they have a “bipartisan friendship” as they don’t exactly share political views, and thought that something with an elephant would be fun.  (Incidentally, since dad has a job in the judicial system, he’s leary of putting his kids’ names on things.)  So I worked on a few designs for her to look at, these were my top two.  I thought the first was pretty funny, adding the year made it seem like a campaign sign to me!  But in the end, she opted for the design on the right, no pun intended, she assured me!elephant proofs

Love how this set turned out—the red and navy is great together, and I think the red stripe ribbon really makes the burp cloth!DSC_0037 (2)

No comments: