Ashleigh turns three this week, and was seriously looking forward to having a “3” shirt after seeing the “4” shirt her sister had gotten. After consulting with Ashleigh, her mom told me that she wanted purple. Only purple. You can’t argue with the birthday girl, and I think her fashion sensibility was just right. Love the two tone purple on this one. Her mom said that after receiving it, she proudly carried it around until bedtime!My little guy is so excited to go to Ashleigh’s birthday party tomorrow, and I thought that she might need a matching hair clip to go with her shirt. I love the idea of a hair clip or bow to use as a gift topper, so that was my original idea making this. But I couldn’t bear the idea of her not getting to wear it to preschool this week for her birthday celebration, or not having it for all of her pre-party pictures. So, my little guy proudly presented it to her last week on the playground. I loved watching from a distance as he showed her how to put it in her hair. Too sweet!
Like the big sister clips, this “3” could be worn alone, and would look super cute slipped into a plain white hairbow, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment