Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Word About Christmas…

As I’ve mentioned, the Christmas deadline is looming near, please have all your gifts to me by Wednesday, November 24 to ensure Christmas delivery.  After that time, all filled orders will incur a rush fee, and even then I can’t guarantee I’ll have time to get to everything.

I’ll be sure that everything I get by next week is ready for Christmas.  But if you’re not encumbered by public school schedules and are leaving town on the earlier side, please let me know when you drop off  your items.  I want to be sure that I finish your things before you leave, and would rather know now than two days before you leave!  My first order of business the next few times I sit down to monogram will be “Christmas clothes”—the red velvet dresses and Christmas pajamas, so that they’ll be ready in time for that special photo before the big day.  That means that things I’m taking now might not meet my normal two week turnaround, so let me know if you need something by a particular date.

Thanks for being considerate of my schedule during this busy time.  I look forward to all the good ideas I get when you drop things by!

No comments: