I made this shirt for a little shark lover, and I really loved how it turned out. Just a little close up—awfully adorable for something so scary!
A note about tees—short sleeved tees are starting to appear in preparation for spring. I was at Target today, and they had short sleeved tees for all ages of kiddos. Mostly stripes for the little guys, and some great colors (this aqua included) for big boys. Solids and a few polka dots and tiny heart prints for little girls, and solids for the big girls. And big girls’ and boys’ shirts were on sale when I was there today. Several of the striped tees for big boys that I’ll be showing in the upcoming days came from Old Navy, another good source for short sleeved tees. Happy shopping!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Shark Attack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment