When a new baby arrives, it’s easy for the older to feel a little left out. New babies get so much attention! So when JD’s little sister was born, we came up with a couple of things to make him feel extra special. Love the big brother sippy cup. After seeing this, my four year old is asking to use sippy cups again!But this is the one that I really love. JD’s family lives in New York City, and we were trying to think of things to make a baby gift that would be extra unique for his family. Somehow, the “I heart NY” logo is such an iconic image to me when I think of New York City, and so it was an obvious choice to splash across this bib.
Congratulations on becoming a big brother, JD!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Big Brother Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment