Monday, April 11, 2011

Pardon the Interruption

I’m interrupting our regularly scheduled Model Mondays post for this timely reminder.  Easter is just under two weeks away, so if you have any basket liners or special outfits that you want me to monogram, today’s the day.  If I don’t hear from you today, a rush fee will  apply.  And while I’m not going out of town for Spring Break, I will have both kiddos at home, and so will not be spending much time at the sewing machine next week.  Which is to say, don’t wait too long, or you might have to wait until next year.DSC_0010 (9)I love seeing the girly pastels tied together for these three sisters.  I think it would also be cute to use all pink (or blue, if you  have a house full of boys!) and then embroider the names in different colors to express each kid’s personality.

No comments: