Monday, May 16, 2011

My life lately…

I haven’t been blogging much lately—sorry!  I’ve been busy, with monogramming and with life.  I can already see the end of preschool year looming over my head, and so have been trying to spend a little time enjoying the freedom that it brings!  As soon as I finish the week’s monogramming, when I might normally be photographing and blogging, I’m working on spending time with friends, at the park with kiddos, and collecting furniture pieces to redo for my kids’ rooms.  But I just went through several large stacks of things that I’ll need to monogram this week, and I promise to get a few posts together.  And because I feel like a post needs a picture, let me just say, at my house, this will be the summer of spray paint!

DSC_0092 Oh, and there’s been no Model Monday post for the last few weeks for a very simple reason.  No pictures!   If you’ve got some that you want to share, email me.  Thanks!

No comments: