While we’re still another week or two away from the summer solstice, the passing of Memorial Day and the promise of 100+ degree temperatures tell me that summer is here, whether I like it or not. (For the record, not. I’m no fan of the heat!) This little guy will be ready to beat the sun and heat in the pool. It can be hard to find swimming suits for infants, especially boys. But Target had at least three or four different pairs of swimming trunks and two or three complementary rash guards. Here are two pieces—they’re a part of two different sets.
Incidentally, if you’re looking for these, the smallest size is small/6M. But I have to say, they look awfully tiny! And they’re not with the infant/toddler bathing suits, they’re on one of the end caps. Happy hunting!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Definitely Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment