Using burlap in home decor is all the rage right now, and adding a monogram can take something that is so very rustic and give it a lovely polish. When I received these bags to monogram, I took them and found a good “F” to put on them—something with such an open weave needs a letter that doesn’t have too many skinny parts. I finished them and loved the contrast, but still had no idea what they were to be used for. I was delighted to hear that vases filled with fresh flowers would be placed inside of each bag to act as centerpieces for a dinner party that weekend. What a lovely idea! I’ve been promised a picture of the centerpieces, and I’ll be sure to share them, I can’t wait to see, either!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Dressing up Burlap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment