This backpack is so precious, but the colorful pattern of the fabric would make it a little tough for a monogram to really stand out. Luckily, this little girl’s mom wanted to put the monogram on an applique, and I couldn’t have planned for anything better.I haven’t been to Target yet this week, though I have prepared myself to see school supplies lining the aisles within the next few trips. I mean, school has been out for a week and a half now. At any rate, this is the kind of backpack I like to monogram. Small and simple. Not too many pockets, no lap top sleeve, not ginormous. (Yes, that is a word. At least it is to me.) I’m planning to get some new LL Bean backpacks for my kiddos this year, and I’ll likely have them monogram the backpacks. Yes, I’m going to pay someone else to monogram them. And if you’re ordering one from somewhere that offers monogramming, I’d say to go with theirs. If it’s got too many bells or whistles, I may not be able to do it, and we can’t have a backpack going around without a monogram, now can we?
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Oh-So Bright Backpack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment