Friday, September 23, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond!

This is another shirt that I’ll be making for my little guy.  My sweet boy has a shirt with a rocket applique that he just loves.  Now, I must admit, I bought the shirt for $3.50 at Wal-Mart already appliqued, but I really thought it was too cute to pass up.  Apparently he agrees; it has become one of those shirts that he grabs as soon as it’s clean, and despite the fact that the shirt is striped, he’ll happily pair it with any shorts he owns (even the plaid ones).  So when Jonathan’s mom suggested a rocket, it was another “Aha!” moment.  I’ll make a rocket shirt to replace the short sleeved shirt from two summers ago that is rapidly growing too small.  And perhaps I’ll make it using neutral fabrics, so we don’t have to argue about pairing it with plaid shorts.DSC_0026 (6)

No comments: