I made these colorful key chains today, but they aren’t going to be used as their name implies. These will not hold keys. Instead, they will be used as bag tags. One will mark a one year old’s bag for when mom drops her in the nursery on Sunday mornings, and the others will decorate the backpacks of elementary aged girls. I think it’s a super fun idea for elementary kids. In fact, I think I’ll be using them as gift tags for our birthday parties next weekend. I’ll also likely use them as gift tags for the cousins and ladies this Christmas. Which reminds me, I can’t believe it’s almost November! Start thinking now about Christmas gifts, I’ll want all those orders before Thanksgiving so I have plenty of time to complete them along with all my gift tags!
Friday, October 28, 2011
Tag! You’re it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment