Holly had a totally rad 80’s dance (and moon bounce) party this weekend. My daughter was thrilled to be invited, and was even more excited when I showed her the new legwarmers I bought her. We headed to Covet, a super cool boutique that features gifts and accessories, most are hand made and many of the artisans are local, too. It’s like a “best of etsy” shop where you can see everything in person. I love it, and knew that they’d have a fun little necklace for Holly. I was so excited when I convinced my daughter that the necklace with the adorable artwork of a cassette tape was the perfect gift for the 80’s party.At Covet, they wrap up the gifts so nicely, all I had to do was untie the ribbon and tie on the tag we made for Holly, in pink and red, her favorite colors.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Happy Birthday, Holly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment