Friday, November 18, 2011

Limited Edition: A baker’s half dozen

If thirteen is a baker’s dozen, does that make seven a baker’s half dozen?

I’m not much of a baker, in fact this is the only kind of gingerbread I’ve ever made.  But I really cranked them out yesterday!  I’ve already given away one gingerbread shirt and made three more after this picture was taken.  I have only three to go, and by the time I finish those, I think I will have had enough gingerbread to last me until next November!  But they turned out so well, I just had to share.  They work well on the white tees, but I really like them on color.  My last set is for three sisters and I hope to have the time to share them as well, they will be gingerbread men on a aqua, light pink, and fuschia.  I can’t wait to see them.DSC_0212 If you’re interested in a Christmas tee, you’ve only got a few days left to get something to me.  While I’m not doing anymore of these cuties, there are lots of other designs we can do.  Finding plain tees has been so difficult this year.  But keep in mind that you can use most any color, if you put a Christmas tree or an ornament on a pink shirt, it’s still a Christmas tee!

No comments: