To all my procrastinators out there, your time has come! I need you to get in touch with my TODAY if you want to be sure that your Christmas gifts will be ready in time. I should be home most of the day being all domestic and such. If you stop by (call first, please!), it will probably smell pretty yummy and look rather chaotic. Starting the cooking while getting the house in order (with two kiddos who are dead set on destroying said house) at least makes it a happy version of chaos! And to all those who have already dropped everything off, thank you! My top priority this past week has been (and remains for the first few days of next week) to finish up all the Christmas outfits. I know I like to get as much wear as possible out of holiday clothes, so I did my best to finish up the bulk of them this week. (Need I remind you, I did at least 15 gingerbread men last week?) Just a few more to finish and I’ll get to Christmas gifts, Christmas eve pjs, and everything else. Let me know if you have any super early Christmas deadlines, I’ll make sure you have everything when you need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment