Wednesday, November 2, 2011

‘Tis the Season

I know, we’ve just finished up with Halloween.  But the passing of Halloween always meant that the trunk was off limits when I was a kid—that’s where Mom hid the Christmas gifts, and she reserved the right to start her shopping once we turned the calendar page to November. DSC_0105 (2)I made these tees for Ellie and Piper last year.  But I know that several of you are already thinking about holiday finery, and you’re right on track.  If you want to be sure you have those Christmas tees to wear the day after Thanksgiving, I’ll need them within the next week.  And as usual, please start thinking about Christmas gifts now.  To be sure that I can finish them in time, I’ll need all Christmas orders by Wednesday, November 23.  As I complete them, I’ll be sure to feature gift ideas, but check out posts from last November to see some of last year’s Christmas projects.

No comments: