Thursday, January 26, 2012

Warm and Cozy

Before Christmas, I was doing some shopping and found some fleece scarves on a great sale.  I picked up two, thinking I might like to monogram them and use as gifts.  My daughter’s friend, Alexis, had a birthday party in early December, and it seemed like a great time try out my idea.  I loved how the scarf turned out, and I threw in a key chain to use as a gift tag, again, too.

DSC_0221

A friend and I teach some high school girls at church, and when Claire’s birthday rolled around a week or so later, I used a more sophisticated monogram for her.

DSC_0214

I really loved how they turned out, now I’m wishing I’d have gotten more.  They would have made great teacher gifts, and they seem like a great thing to have around for random birthday gifts.  Might have to keep my eye out for end of season sales…

No comments: