Sunday, January 29, 2012

We interrupt your normally scheduled post…

Yes, it’s Monday, but there will be no Models shot today.  Mostly, the only picture I have is of the same guy I showed off last week, and I hate to do repeats.  (hint, hint.)  But as Valentine’s Day is drawing close, I thought I should share these right away, in case anyone is inspired to pick up a tee for their kiddo.  It’s a little tough to find a Valentine’s shirt for a boy that doesn’t look too girly.  But I think these are right on the mark.  And super personal, as big brother LOVES chocolate milk (remember this shirt?) and what baby brother doesn’t love his mama?

DSC_0010

And here’s one more shirt for a little girl, this design looks adorable on a red shirt, too.

DSC_0032

If you’re wanting a Valentine’s day shirt, let me know right away!  There won’t be a lot of time to wear it before the holiday, but I think these shirts can easily be worn long after the calendar switches to February 15.

No comments: