Friday, April 20, 2012

Here comes the bride…

A friend of mine is getting married this weekend.  But as she and her fiancé both have established their own homes, they’ve opted not to register for lots of “stuff,” noting that they’re already looking for places to “display” many of his treasured items, and that she has full sets of china and silver from her family.  I think these napkins with their new monogram will really complete their table when they pull out all that china and silver to host their first dinner party as Mr. and Mrs. Congratulations to the happy couple!

napkins1

(I feel pretty confident that she’s not a regular blog reader, and that checking to see if I’ve posted won’t be top of her to-do list the day before her wedding.  But in case you recognize the monogram and are headed to a wedding tomorrow, too, don’t ruin the surprise!)

No comments: