Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lots of Love

Admittedly, I didn’t do tons of monogramming over the summer.  But it seems that I did more than my normal share of wedding gifts.  I loved doing this set (and hence took the time to snap a few photos!) for a few reasons.  This was a gift for a fun couple who used the image of their initials etched into a tree as part of their wedding invitation. What fun to use something even more personal to them than a monogram!  Red was her wedding color, but we also talked about how the bride could use these with red napkins at a large dinner party, or even with green or a lovely holiday print at Christmas.  But I have to admit, I really loved the motivation of the giver—I had made her a set for her wedding just a few months earlier, and she enjoyed her monogrammed napkins so much that she wanted to give some to her dear friend.

2012-08-09 09.04.12 003

This set turned out so well I couldn’t resist tying it up with this simple little red ribbon—perfectly ready for gift giving!

No comments: