Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Classic Monogrammed Gifts

It's probably pretty obvious that I love monogramming clothing and gifts for children. The colors and designs are so bright and whimsical; it's just so much fun to do, and to show off! But, I also do a lot of the more "classical" monogramming, and thought that maybe I should show off some of that, too. This monogrammed sheet set will make a great wedding gift. I monogrammed these "his and hers" pillowcases, both in hot pink! At my question as to the color of her husband's pillowcase, this woman said that her husband would have to be fine with hot pink! She wanted some "fun" pillowcases!
And I think this was my favorite of her items-- a his and hers hand towel set monogrammed in red. Now, I really love my red heels, but I have nothing on this bride. She loves her red heels so much that she wore them with her wedding gown! So in tribute, I monogrammed these hand towels in a bright, brilliant red!As another bonus, all these linens are solid white, and since I monogrammed them with bleach resistant thread, they should stay bright white with their bold monograms for years to come.

No comments: