Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My little secret...

I love trying new things and being creative. But here's the secret-- if you bring me that kind of project, I'm likely to get it done really quickly because I'm anxious to see how it will turn out. Last week, Emma's mom emailed me and told me that Emma would be moving in to her big girl room that weekend, and needed a few things for the transition. She said she thought a bumble bee would be nice on a pillowcase, Emma's room has a lot of yellow gingham and animals. I gave her a couple of ideas, emailed her the design I thought would be good and what I'd do on the nightlight, and she gave me a green light. I'd finished it within probably two days, and have been waiting to post it so that she could be the first one to see it! I thought it turned out so cute, I love the combination of the apple green and yellow gingham.

No comments: