I've been struggling with how to best affix the clip on my pacifier clips since I started making them. I've been through several iterations, settling most recently on a metal to metal epoxy that will supposedly hold together working parts of a tractor engine and keep the thing running! (No joke, that's on the package!) Still, I've been finding lately that there are some times that the clip can come loose. This week I've entertained a lot of ideas from welding (way too hard core for a paci clip) to soldering (my sources tell me it just won't hold) to binding the clip with a heavy gague wire (lots of work). But, talking to my brother left me with my best and final solution-- rivets. It's basically what they use to hold your jeans together, and I've never known one of those to come apart! So from here on out, the clips should be completely secured to the back of the button. And if you want to bring me your old paci clip, I'll be more than happy to trade out the back for one with a new clip in a matter of seconds! Thanks for your patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment