Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Gifts

I just have to share a few more shots of my favorite new baby items. I so love the thought of putting a newborn in one of these little gowns with the matching hat while they're still in the hospital! The gown is nice and long to keep the little legs warm, but still open at the bottom-- great for changing diapers every two hours! (at least!)
I also happen to think that a gown is perfectly appropriate for a baby boy, here's a close up of one that I did as a gift.
So far, I've only done these with a pretty formal monogram. But, I could also put a new baby's name in a fun font and color, and then trim it off to match. If I do one, I'll be sure to show it off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I see that Noah's gown made the cut. We absolutely love it. He wears it at least once a week. He actually wore it to church his 1st Sunday. He got several compliments.